The maximum capacity of hostel for boys is 250. It has two sections.
- Upper Hostel :
From lower primary and Class-I to IV with a study hall and a dormitory.
- Lower Hostel
From Class-V to X with a study hall and dormitories.
Class wise Hosteller Students list (2012 – 2013)
- Dining Hall: Hostellers have their regular food in dining hall. The menu inclu ded cakes, biscuits, buns, rice, dhal and seasonal vegetables. The in-house Bakery, Agricultural garden & Multi-cooking systems supplied the menu items.
- Prayer Hall: There is a well decorated prayer hall where every hosteller assembles in evening and prays regularly.
- Central Kitchen: It has all modern facilities (electrical steam boiler, Solar boiler) which supplies midday meal for school students, food for hostellers and other festivals.
- Recreation for Students:
- Our Hostellers & day-scholars were provided seasonal facilities for playing Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Table-tennis, Chess, Carom, Ludo, etc.
- Hostellers were given balanced entertainment in the form of film & documentary shows on weekends.
- Provisions for Students:
- All Hostellers were provided with two sets of PT uniform for their morning drill, one set of Prayer Hall uniform, and a set of School uniform. Textbooks, workbooks, Library reference books & student’s notebooks were given to all students. Various stationery items and confectionaries were made available for students at subsidized rates in the School Canteen.